I have been bestowed my first virtual award, how liberating! Sophia of Iro Iro presented me with this honor. Thank you!! I guess she needs no further introduction as she has become a very celebrated self-taught seamstress on cyberspace, if you are a frequent visitor of Burdastyle; and she has only been sewing for 3 months, truly talented! Did I also mention she’s a very young pretty thing? Don’t believe me, go clicky-click on her blog.
Alright, now I need to ‘carry out’ the rules of this award :)
1) Thank the blogger who awarded you (Done happily!)
2) Put the award on your blog (Done happily!)
3) List three things about yourself:
- My baby girl is turning 1 this 23rd and I am still fully breastfeeding her.
- My favourite movie of all times is “Anne of Green Gables” (that explains the prairie dresses and the peter pan collars, hey!)
- I am originally from a quaint little town called "Sandakan, Sabah” and I would love to move back there one day if I could.
It cracks me up everytime I see this picture, that was when my then-8-month-old baby was just accepting her solids. She rejected solids for 2 whole months!
5. Pass the award on to five awesome people (in no particular order)!